Sep 14, 2021 • Filed to: Solve Mac Problems • Proven solutions
There is no doubt that Mac is one of the most robust computing devices on the planet. Despite that, there will be times when you may lose your data on Mac due to any reason, such as:
- Accidental or unintentional deletion of an important file;
- Formatting hard disk partitions;
- Interrupted copy-paste operations;
- Closing Mac account without saving data;
A blank ISO for mac OS high sierra. Waste of time it took 6 hours for it to download and repeat a loop of doing the same thing the last message says its not a apple device waste of time (idk if it works only in vmware or any other virtual machines. Before moving on to our ranking, please vote on which software from our shortlist you think is best for macOS data recovery. Freemium Disk Drill for Mac Platform: Windows, macOS. Freeware Lazesoft Mac Data Recovery Platform: macOS.
These are just a few of the many reasons as to why you may need a data recovery software for Mac OS X. Let us now move on to the top 5 data recovery software for Mac OS X in the market.
1. Recoverit for Mac
When it comes to a professional data recovery software for Mac OS X, then Recoverit for Mac is one of the best in the market. With a simplistic interface, a high degree of functionality and stellar customer support, it is one of the top choices of most of the Mac users.
- It recognizes over 1000 different file types.
- Recoverit can be used to find various deleted, lost, formatted, or corrupted data from Mac partitions, hard drives, or the trash bin due to a range of reasons on your Mac.
- The Wizard Recovery Mode guides users along with the entire process, which is great for the novice of data recovery software.
- It lets you preview files before recovery.
- Allows you to rescue data from Macbook, iPod, Mac desktop, USB drives, digital cameras, mobile phones, and other storage media.
- Recoverit only reads and recovers data without leaking or modifying them, 100% safe.
- It has a simple and highly functional UI.
- It supports almost every major file-type.
- Files can be recovered with all their original file names and structures.
- Scanning large drives take up a lot of time.
- Options like Raw File Recovery may be hard for beginners to understand and use.
2. Disk Drill for Mac
Another great data recovery software for Mac OS X is Disk Drill. It works seamlessly with OS X and offers you a range of features to make the recovery of deleted or lost files and even complete partitions an easy process on your Mac PCs.
- It can recover data from Mac's internal hard drive, external memory devices, and even phones & cameras.
- It is not just a data recovery tool, but can also be used to protect and maintain your hard drive with a range of other functionalities.
- Disk Drill data recovery software for Mac supports almost all major file formats.
- You can save a particular session of the Disk Drill data recovery process and resume it later as per your convenience.
- It is easy for beginners, and they just need to go through the steps once to understand the process.
- It lets users preview files before they are recovered.
- Disk Drill offers a range of functions to ease recovery and prevent such situations in the future.
- Scanning the hard drive in Disk Drill takes a long time, even for drives that are not very large.
- The interface is far too complicated and cluttered for a novice user.
Macos Disk Drill Archives Key
3. Tenorshare Any Data Recovery
Tenorshare Any Data Recovery software for Mac is a versatile and effective way to get back your lost files on Mac. You can use Tenorshare to get back your data not just from your Mac, but also any hard drive, memory card, camera, or storage device that is connected to it.
- It supports not just media and email files, but also archives, documents, and a lot more.
- You can recover specific files as per your criteria.
- Any files that you recover can be previewed and checked before going ahead with the entire process.
- With Tenorshare Any Data Recovery, you can filter search results to find the desired files as quickly as possible.
- Unlike other Mac data recovery software, it lets you specify the criteria before searching to increase the scanning time.
- Tenorshare supports almost all major file types and formats.
- Using it is not as simple, especially for beginners.
- Making use of its advanced features will require some special knowledge.
Disk Drill Enterprise
4. Data Rescue 4
Data Rescue 4 is one of the most trusted data recovery software for Mac OS X in the market. With great customer reviews, recommendations from some popular blogs, and a wide range of features, Data Rescue 4 is another option that you can consider if you want to recover lost files from Mac quickly and without too much trouble.
- It can recover data from hard drives that have corrupted, crashed, or do not mount anymore.
- Any files lost due to deleted Operating Systems, formatting, or damaged file systems can be found using it.
- Data Rescue 4 works great with Mac OS X 10.7.5 and later versions.
- Apart from recovering data, it can also be used to make the Mac hard drive more efficient.
- It ensures maximum chances of recovery no matter how the files were lost or deleted.
- It can recover the entire drive or specific parts of it as per your requirement.
- HFS/HFS+ formatted drive recovery can be done through it.
- It is a little complicated for beginners.
- There are different licenses that you need to purchase depending on how much data you are going to recover.
5. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac free is another popular data recovery software for Mac OS X that has a large user base, primarily because of its user-friendly interface as well as the efficiency of the recovery algorithms that it employs. While it may be tough to state as the best Mac data recovery software, this is one that you must check out before making a choice.
- Data can be recovered from Mac's internal hard disk, any external memory devices or cameras that are connected to Mac;
- Lifetime technical support is given to all customers;
- This data recovery software for Mac is available for both personal and business users;
- It can recover data that has been deleted, formatted, or inaccessible.
- Any pictures, documents, or files that you are trying to recover can be previewed before recovery.
- It supports all major file formats and extensions.
- The recovery process is not guaranteed, and it may not be able to find certain files.
- There is a limit to the data that you can recover with it.
These are some of the best data recovery software for Mac OS X that you can consider. While these all may appear to be great options, you should only go for Recoverit Mac data recovery software that provides you with the requisite support, is trusted by consumers, and has the features that you need to get back your files on Mac.
What's Wrong with Mac
- Recover Your Mac
- Fix Your Mac
- Delete Your Mac
- Learn Mac Hacks
Disk Drill Enterprise 4.3.314 Multilingual macOS. Disk Drill is a Mac data recovery software designed natively for Mac OS: easily protect your files from accidental deletion with Recovery Vault and recover lost data from Mac disks. Most of storage devices, file types and file systems are supported. You can recover deleted files from iPhone and Android devices! Disk Drill is a Mac data recovery software designed natively for Mac OS: easily protect your files from accidental deletion with Recovery Vault and recover lost data from Mac disks. Most of storage devices, file types and file systems are supported. You can recover deleted files from iPhone and Android devices! Disk Drill Enterprise Edition For Windows is a comprehensive and effective piece of software designed to offer you the means of analyzing internal or external data storage devices for lost or damaged files, almost helping you recover them in just a few swift moves of your mouse. Here's the video tutorial that explains how to activate Disk Drill data recovery tool without an Internet connection.Get Disk Drill Pro with 20% OFF, use DD.
Download Disk Drill Enterprise 3.8.977 for macOS full version program setup free. Disk Drill Enterprise for Mac OS X is a comprehensive application for recovering deleted data and files without sacrificing the quality.
Disk Drill Enterprise 3.8.977 for macOS Review
The Disk Drill Enterprise 3 for macOS provides an intuitive environment and a plethora of efficient functions that will help you to recover your lost data and files. Anyone with basic computer skills can use this data recovery program. It sports a truly intuitive interface, with plenty of tools at hand and lots of features that you could use, for recovering the lost files and data. This impressive Mac data recovery software has an excellent ability to recover all file formats or reconstruct 200+ file types with multiple recovery methods.
With these brilliant features, users can recover their documents, photos, images, zip files and other critical files. Its powerful scanners scan and recover data from virtually any storage device including internal Macintosh hard drives, external hard drives, cameras, iPhones, iPads, iPods, Android devices, USB flash drives, Kindles, and memory cards. The most fantastic feature is that in many cases, Disk Drill can read the device even if it is failing, unreadable, or has lost a partition.
The data recovery process is so simple and with just one click of a button, it will run through all of its scanning functions and display a list of files that can be potentially recovered. Users can preview their files and recover them with few clicks. Put simply, Disk Drill Enterprise 3 for macOS is a great data recovery software for recovering all types of lost data without losing a bit of quality.
Features of Disk Drill Enterprise 3.8.977 for macOS
- A professional data recovery program for recovering the lost data
- Enables users to recover photos, documents, videos, zip files etc.
- Reconstruct 200+ file types with multiple recovery methods
- Comes with clean and user-friendly interface that anyone can handle
- Packed with useful disk tools for all data professionals and home users
- Can read the device even if it is failing, unreadable, or has lost a partition
- Supports all popular portable storage devices
Technical Details for Disk Drill Enterprise 3.8 for Mac OS X
- Software Name: Disk Drill Enterprise 3
- File Name: Disk-Drill-3.8.977.dmg
- File Size: 25 MB
- Developer: Cleverfiles
System Requirements for Disk Drill Enterprise 3.8.977 for Mac
Disk Drill Enterprise Tnt
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- 100 MB free HDD
- 1 GB of RAM
- Single-Core Processor
Download Disk Drill Enterprise 3.8.977 for Mac Free
How To Use Disk Drill For Windows
Click on the button given below to download Disk Drill Enterprise 3 for Mac OS X setup free. It is a complete offline setup of Disk Drill Enterprise 3.8 for Mac with a single click download link.