- Project Planning and Management v.3.0The Project Planning and Management template is designed as a generic solution to plan and manage any project from start to finish. Automated features include Gantt scheduling, participant workbook creation and progress update from remote files.
- GanttPV - Project Scheduling Software v.v0.4GanttPV: Create project schedules. Set task durations and dependencies. Calculate end dates, float, gantt charts, and resource workload. Export to HTML. Manage followup. Track productivity and expenses. Scriptable, cross platform, open source.
- ConceptDraw Project Mac v.4.1Use ConceptDraw Project to increase your overall business performance by effectively coordinating the planning of projects in your organization. Generate various reports to share information about the current state of your project.
- RationalPlan Multi Project for Mac v.5.3.7811RationalPlan Multi Project is a powerful project management software capable of handling multiple interrelated projects and covering project management areas starting with WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to progress tracking etc.
- RationalPlan Single Project for Mac v.5.5.0RationalPlan Single Project is a project management software covering the project management areas starting with WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to critical path management, overallocated resources detection, progress tracking etc.
- RationalPlan Project Viewer for Mac v.5.3.7811RationalPlan Project Viewer is a free project scheduling software viewer, the perfect solution for anyone (from project stakeholders to team workers) to view your projects in detail.
- Seavus Project Viewer v.2016Seavus Project Viewer is a MS® Project viewer that allows users to open, view and print project plans (.mpp files) apart from MS® Project. Project managers create plans in MS® Project, whereas team members view those plans in Seavus Project Viewer.
- RationalPlan Project Management Software v.4.2RationalPlan Project Management Software is a powerful software capable of managing multiple interrelated projects and tasks, resources, risks, etc.
- MS Project Viewer for Mac v.3.1.3MOOS Project Viewer is a Microsoft Project viewer that can open any MS Project file type (.mpp, .mpt, .mpx, .xml) for any Microsoft Project version (2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010). Available views: WBS, Gantt chart, task sheet, resource sheet, calendars ..
Your Mac comes with a ton of really useful apps and tools already installed, but Apple doesn't provide you with everything you might need. Here's our pick of the best free apps available for the. Best Music Apps MAC. Arcade & Action Games MAC. Best Cards & Lottery Apps MAC. Best Racing Games MAC. Here is a list of the best apps to manage, extract or open rar files on Mac OS X. Top 5 apps to download to edit and open.rar file on Mac. Email client is a software application that enables configuring one or more email addresses to receive, read, compose, and send emails from that email address (s). It also provides a central interface. Today’s life is filled with data. From work-related files to personal photos and documents, these important sources of information can be easily lost by unintended actions. Having an archived copy.
Download Daily Journal 2.0.7 for Mac from our website for free. This Mac app is an intellectual property of Raj Kumar Shaw. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is clean. Daily Journal for Mac lies within Productivity Tools, more precisely Office Tools. Download Project Journal Mac Software Advertisement Project Planning and Management v.3.0 The Project Planning and Management template is designed as a generic solution to plan and manage any project from start to finish. - Get your life all together in one app. Our app is available on Android, Mac, and Windows! Download now to get started! Start journaling.
Download Journey Classic: Journal/Diary for macOS 10.10.0 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Journey is a journal app that keeps your private memories forever. Embark on the journey of self-improvement towards better qualities of love, life and health. Free customizable iWork journal and log templates for Mac Pages and Numbers including personal, dream, prayer, spiritual, meal, goals, and other daily, weekly, monthly and yearly journals.
- ]project-consulting[ v.3.0.beta7]project-consulting[ is an open-source based web projectmanagement and PSA (Professional Services Automation) solution for consulting companies focused on the efficient management of internal resources, knowledge management and Internet ..
- Project Calculator for Mac OS v.3.2.1A very simple tool that helps you tracking the time you work on your projects. It is meant for small projects which dont require a fully featured project management system. You can manage several projects at the same time.Whenever you work on a ..
- MOOS Project Viewer for Mac OS v.2.2A Microsoft Project viewer that can open any MS Project file type (.mpp, .mpt, .mpx, .xml) for any Microsoft Project version (2000, 2003, 2007). Available views: WBS, Gantt chart, Tracking Gantt, Task Usage, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage.It is ..
- RationalPlan Multi Project for Mac OS v.3.20A powerful project management software designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workload.Whether your applications are in the area of construction, ..
- Phoenix Project Manager for Mac OS v.184.108.40.206A project scheduling suite designed for Project Management Professionals that supports all standard Critical Path Method scheduling algorithms, and provides both Gantt chart and Network Diagram views of schedules. It features a highly flexible ..
- Bento 3 Project Manager for Mac OS v.1.0Use to organize the details of any project, including key contacts, milestones, each person’s tasks, documents, photos, presentations, emails, notes from meetings and more. Even keep accurate time sheets and link them to any project.
- ConceptDraw Project for Mac OS v.5.1.1Designed to efficiently plan and track a number of projects simultaneously and to accurately allocate and manage any identified resource used in any of the projects being managed. Project 5 represents project data in a clear visual manner, ..
- EcoRescue: Project Rainforest for Mac OS v.1.0See how much fun making a difference can be in EcoRescue - Project Rainforest, a wonderful hidden object game that puts you in charge of saving the planet! Earth’s rainforests, home to more than half of the world’s plants and animal ..
- Science Project 2.0: Nibbler for Mac OS v.1.0The twisted laboratory at troyboydesign is back with an adorable new set of bunny icons named 'sScience Project 2.0 : Nibbler'. This time all 41 of the icons are fully vector-based for extra long lasting maniacal torture themed cuteness.
- MOOS Project Viewer for Mac OS X v.2.6.2MOOS Project Viewer is an easy-to-use Microsoft Project viewer that can help you open any Microsoft Project file type (.mpp, .mpt, .mpx, .xml) for any MS Project version. The application features WBS, Gantt chart, task sheet, resource sheet and ..
- Steelray Project Viewer for Mac OS X v.220.127.116.11Steelray Project Viewer is a Windows application that lets you open, print, search, and export Microsoft Project mpp files and view the information in them without requiring Microsoft Project. Supports all standard views from Microsoft Project ..
- Cornelius Project Management Cornelius is highly customizable web application to manage
- MS Project Viewer for Mac MOOS Project Viewer is a Microsoft Project viewer that
- Project Planning and Management The Project Planning and Management template is
- RationalPlan Project Viewer for Mac RationalPlan Project Viewer is a free project scheduling
- RationalPlan Multi Project for Mac RationalPlan Multi Project is a powerful project
- RationalPlan Single Project for Mac RationalPlan Single Project is a project management
- RationalPlan Project Management Software RationalPlan Project Management Software is a powerful
- Seavus Project Viewer Seavus Project Viewer is a MS® Project viewer that
- MOOS Project Viewer for Mac OS X MOOS Project Viewer is an easy-to-use Microsoft Project
- Project management software Comindwork Comindwork is online project management software that
It might often feel like many of your best life experiences are lost to the sands of time. Sure, you remember that you took an amazing vacation in Mexico, but how much of it do you really remember? Do you know what day you met your spouse, and how you were feeling that day? Unless you keep some kind of personal journal, all that personal history will vanish like tears in rain. But keeping a consistent journal is tedious work, requiring pens and paper. You can use a journaling app to make it easier. Many apps will remind you to keep entries and support photos and videos to make your memories all the richer. Pick the best journal app for Mac from the list below.
1. Day One
Many long-time users of the Day One journaling app were surprised by the company’s move to subscription pricing. The app, which helps users keep a daily record of their lives, previously subsisted on one-time fees that thousands of users gladly paid. Many users felt slightly betrayed as well. Considering the entire purpose of the application is to maintain a long-term archive of your daily life, such a subscription fee could rack up major charges over a lifetime of use.
Despite this recent kerfuffle, Day One still remains one of the best daily journaling apps on the Mac. It’s feature-rich, with tracking and writing features that other apps simply don’t offer. Reading and searching through entries is easy and pleasant, so reliving your experiences is a little easier. You’ll also get a beautiful interface and exceptional companion iOS and watchOS apps. But if you’re put off by their $35 per-year pricing, you might find the apps below better suited to your needs.
While Evernote is far from a dedicated journaling application, it turns out the king of notetakers makes an excellent journaling application. You’ll find support for videos, photos, audio, and rich text alongside the standard plaintext input. The excellent iOS app is a must-have, and you can easily create an unlimited number of journals to keep your thoughts organized. Plus, Evernote is hands-down the best note-taking application for the Mac.
Unfortunately, your notes aren’t stored as plain text. This means you can’t read or access the notes without using the Evernote application, making your records worthless to a third-party app. That’s a major strike against longevity, but if you can stomach that, you get a full suite of benefits.
You can expand Evernote’s functionality as well. Pair it with Alternote to get a more minimal UI or with digi.me to pull updates and images from your social media accounts. And IFTTT lets you make workflows that include the app, automatically importing blog posts or linking outside content. The free version should cover your journaling needs, or you can subscribe to the pro version for only a few bucks a month.
If Evernote isn’t really your cup of tea, you might Journey instead. It’s a dedicated journaling app that’s deeply inspired by Day One’s design, and users of that app will find its basic structure familiar. Like Day One, the stand-alone Mac application reminds you to make daily journal entries.
Importantly, the app has an open database structure that saves you from lock-in, syncing with Google Drive and allowing for .docx and .pdf entry export. Users on the go can use Journey.cloud for updating via browser. The location of each entry is tracked on a map, and you can upload images and videos to your journal entries If you’re coming to Journey from Day One, you can import from Day One and Day One Classic to keep continuity.
The only real downside is the lack of an iOS app. Journey costs $12.99 for the Mac application, or you can use the free Journey.cloud web application in any browser.
Mémoires is billed as “the easiest way to keep a journal or diary on your Mac.” Its user interface is slightly more streamlined than some of our other options, but it still contains many of the same excellent features.
Entries can be saved in multiple journals and include photos, rich text, and hand-drawn doodles. If privacy is a concern, entries can be encrypted with AES-256 encryption. Everything is saved in rich text files in a non-obfuscated SQLite database for longevity. Even if the app shuts down, you’ll still have your entries in a fully-usable format.
There’s a one-time fee of $30 for a single license or $50 for a “family pack” of five licenses. And if you want to add video to your entries, you can also pay a one-time $10 charge.
5. Mini Diary
Speaking of privacy, a free diary app for your Mac that you can look into is Mini Diary. It allows users to set a password before fully opening the app. While its interface may be a bit basic, Mini Diary still has a number of useful features that can benefit you. For one, this app allows you to type in your key thoughts in number or bullet form. You can also edit your fonts and make them bold or italic.
Mini Diary also lets you peruse, view, and edit your entries in your calendar. In case you’re particular with your themes, this diary app offers a light and a dark theme. You can also set it on auto so it’ll match the theme of your Mac interface. If you’re looking for a simple, no-fuss type of journaling app for Mac, Mini Diary is definitely the one for you.
Reflection is another diary app that you can check out for your Mac. As the name suggests, this digital journal lets you reflect when you feel like taking a trip down memory lane. Reflection features an interface that is simple and organized. It shows a timeline, tags, and locations for your title and text while you write.
One of its great features is its color-coding along with labels that you can add for each entry that you write. Hence, you can label some of your entries as ideas and some as inspiration. In case you want to follow up on your previous notes, you can also add lists and tasks under them. You can also manage multiple journals within the app so you can separate one for your personal entries and another for work ideas.
Similar to Mini Diary, Reflection also allows you to adjust the theme of the app so you can match it with your Mac interface. If you’re scared that you might lose your entries, this app also allows you to back up your data into a ZIP file. With so many more of its awesome features, Reflection is an amazing diary app for Mac for people who are detail-oriented. Plus, it’s free!
Old Mac Software Archive
Journal Apps For Mac
For a more minimalist interface, Reminisce is a great option for your Mac. It has a free version as well as a premium version. Thanks to its simple outlook, you can stay focused on writing while using this journaling app. For a more visual entry, this app allows you to add photos to your entries, which would look great for travel posts.
In addition, you can also key in emojis as well as add tags and labels to your entries. Moreover, Reminisce allows you to rate your entries in stars and input your mood for the day. You can also add your location to your entry. All of your entries can be viewed in three ways: as a list, on a calendar, or on a map. With just a click, you can add, edit, delete, and even print an entry. Navigating through the app is simply a breeze.
There’s definitely a plethora of journaling apps that you can choose from specifically for your Mac. Opt for the ones mentioned above based on their features and you’re sure to have a great time writing in your entries. Add in some of your photos and memories to look back to when you feel like reminiscing the good old days.